Friday, January 30, 2015

Welcome to my life

I used to keep a blog called Hinterspace. Oh, it's still out there, though my last post was well over three years ago. Given that some of my most frequent tags were "joys of home ownership" (39), "job hunting" and "unemployment" (total of 30), and  "misadventures" (25); bolstered by "weather" (16), "customer service" (14), "joys of car ownership" (9) and "malevolent appliances" (3) ... well, I think you get the idea.

In short, life in Hinterspace was – and still is – just one damned thing after another.

And now, after a year of posting snippets of my family history as The Down East Genealogist on my genea-blog, Pine Trees and Pedigrees, my renewed desire for a non-genealogical blog leads me to launch, if you will, the new Hinterspace.

Welcome to Just One Damned Thing After Another.

No comments:

Post a Comment